DublinTown Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions
DublinTown Gift Vouchers – Terms & Conditions
- Dine in Dublin Gift or DublinTown Vouchers are only valid at participating businesses listed on DineinDublinvouchers.ie or DublinTownvouchers.ie only and no other websites. See where to redeem on the website for participating businesses.
- You must present the gift voucher in the establishment upon arrival.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be extended, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If making a reservation/booking in advance please notify the business of your intent to use a voucher.
- Your voucher code is unique to you, it is your responsibility to not disclose this code to others.
- All bookings are subject to availability and change.
- Gift Vouchers are valid from the date of purchase until the expiry date.
- It is solely up to the customer to ensure that the voucher is redeemed within the valid period.
- A participating business cannot assign the voucher to a specific menu / deal/offer. The voucher is equal to cash and should be treated as such.
- Once a customer has chosen a participating business and attends the business to use their voucher, they are the sole responsibility of that business and not the responsibility of the DublinTown (BID) Company.
Buy DublinTown Gift Vouchers
DublinTown Gift Vouchers are available to buy in denominations of €10 / €20 / €50 and can be redeemed in some of Dublin City Centres top shops, restaurants, hair & beauty, bars and cafés.